COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 1 year ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 2 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 2 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 3 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 3 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I am back in Paris for the week end. Here I lived for six years. Here I started running 9 months ago.
On April 15th I will run the third leg (11.7 km) of the Relay Milano City Marathon. The third is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the race, is the one passing in the historical center of Milan. … Continue reading
It was not so simple. I would be unfair in telling otherwise. It was very exciting, for sure. It was funny, indeed, and even personally meaningful, if I may say it. But it was also dramatically difficult and terribly unexpected. … Continue reading
I have my racing bib! I went today to the Stamilano Center in Piazza Duomo to collect the race pack and to get in the mood for my first Half Marathon. But, I must admit that, even though I am … Continue reading
Yesterday I ran my last long training run before the first Half Marathon of my life. Click here for training details. I think I am really ready and I definitely cannot wait to run this race I am waiting since … Continue reading
What you should do if you are a diabetic Type 1 runner to train in safety: