COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 2 years ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 2 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 2 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 3 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 3 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: race
It was not so simple. I would be unfair in telling otherwise. It was very exciting, for sure. It was funny, indeed, and even personally meaningful, if I may say it. But it was also dramatically difficult and terribly unexpected. … Continue reading
I have my racing bib! I went today to the Stamilano Center in Piazza Duomo to collect the race pack and to get in the mood for my first Half Marathon. But, I must admit that, even though I am … Continue reading