COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 2 years ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 2 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 2 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 3 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 3 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Diabetes mellitus
I know it is been almost nine months without updating my blog… After the finish line of the amazing Half Marathon I ran in Geneva (May 6th 2012) I felt without a goal. I felt as emptied of any … Continue reading
It was not so simple. I would be unfair in telling otherwise. It was very exciting, for sure. It was funny, indeed, and even personally meaningful, if I may say it. But it was also dramatically difficult and terribly unexpected. … Continue reading
Yesterday I ran my last long training run before the first Half Marathon of my life. Click here for training details. I think I am really ready and I definitely cannot wait to run this race I am waiting since … Continue reading
What you should do if you are a diabetic Type 1 runner to train in safety: