COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 1 year ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 2 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 2 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 3 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 3 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Geneva
I will run the Geneva Half Marathon on May the 6th. My second 21,097 km… This time I have two targets: 1) I want to finish the race without any hypoglycemia. 2) I want to do better than 1h56m48sec, my … Continue reading
On April 15th I will run the third leg (11.7 km) of the Relay Milano City Marathon. The third is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the race, is the one passing in the historical center of Milan. … Continue reading