COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 2 years ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 2 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 2 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 3 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 3 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Training
I know it is been almost nine months without updating my blog… After the finish line of the amazing Half Marathon I ran in Geneva (May 6th 2012) I felt without a goal. I felt as emptied of any … Continue reading
I will run the Geneva Half Marathon on May the 6th. My second 21,097 km… This time I have two targets: 1) I want to finish the race without any hypoglycemia. 2) I want to do better than 1h56m48sec, my … Continue reading
Running more kilometers, running more often (5 times per week), running faster, but running less per session. This is how I am training now, targeting the third leg of the Relay Milano City Marathon on next Sunday.
Last Sunday I had one of the most beautiful run since I started running. I was in Liguria, near Savona, and the weather was really perfect, the classic spring mild climate that runners do love so much, sunny and fresh.
I am back in Paris for the week end. Here I lived for six years. Here I started running 9 months ago.
On April 15th I will run the third leg (11.7 km) of the Relay Milano City Marathon. The third is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the race, is the one passing in the historical center of Milan. … Continue reading