COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Ricerca, trovata nuova sostanza in grado di bloccare i tumori - Rai News rainews.it/dl/rainews/art… 4 years ago
- Running in Chateau d'Augerville #running #france http://t.co/ANMqx0mmR8 5 years ago
- Chateau d'Augerville #france #essonne #chateau #castel instagram.com/p/1I0qETiJh2/ 5 years ago
- 26km in Paris! 6 years ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 6 years ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: milano
It was raining, it was cold and windy, but it was great to run with all my team partners. It was an amazing result. Without hypoglycemia on the records!
On April 15th I will run the third leg (11.7 km) of the Relay Milano City Marathon. The third is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the race, is the one passing in the historical center of Milan. … Continue reading