COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- My new bike: Cannondale Synapse! #roadbiking #bike http://t.co/fk8B5rcdfr 4 days ago
- RT @cgirola: Il mio post sulla tragedia di #Boston: 4 ore 09 minuti 44 secondi paperproject.it/sport/rundom-p… 1 month ago
- Just unbelievable what sick people can do... Civilization finish line... #bostonmarathon #boston #obama 1 month ago
- 8km in Normandy #running #afteramarathon #easyrun http://t.co/vinfDIZ8sa 1 month ago
- Easy recovery run in Paris #running #afteramarathon 1 month ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Savona
Last Sunday I had one of the most beautiful run since I started running. I was in Liguria, near Savona, and the weather was really perfect, the classic spring mild climate that runners do love so much, sunny and fresh.