COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- 26km in Paris! 10 months ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 10 months ago
- Paris je t'aime #running #paris #france #trainingformarathon #seine #river #endurance #endorphins instagram.com/p/jzEHSEiJmJ/ 10 months ago
- Chinese food tonight - 32km tomorrow 11 months ago
- RT @JoshCox: What Ultra-Marathons Do to Our Bodies nyti.ms/1anhtso (& for #Runnerds, the study: plosone.org/article/info%3…) http://t.co… 11 months ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Savona
Last Sunday I had one of the most beautiful run since I started running. I was in Liguria, near Savona, and the weather was really perfect, the classic spring mild climate that runners do love so much, sunny and fresh.