COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- 26km in Paris! 7 months ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 8 months ago
- Paris je t'aime #running #paris #france #trainingformarathon #seine #river #endurance #endorphins instagram.com/p/jzEHSEiJmJ/ 8 months ago
- Chinese food tonight - 32km tomorrow 8 months ago
- RT @JoshCox: What Ultra-Marathons Do to Our Bodies nyti.ms/1anhtso (& for #Runnerds, the study: plosone.org/article/info%3…) http://t.co… 8 months ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Insulin
I have my racing bib! I went today to the Stamilano Center in Piazza Duomo to collect the race pack and to get in the mood for my first Half Marathon. But, I must admit that, even though I am … Continue reading
What you should do if you are a diabetic Type 1 runner to train in safety: