COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- 26km in Paris! 6 months ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 7 months ago
- Paris je t'aime #running #paris #france #trainingformarathon #seine #river #endurance #endorphins instagram.com/p/jzEHSEiJmJ/ 7 months ago
- Chinese food tonight - 32km tomorrow 7 months ago
- RT @JoshCox: What Ultra-Marathons Do to Our Bodies nyti.ms/1anhtso (& for #Runnerds, the study: plosone.org/article/info%3…) http://t.co… 7 months ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Half marathon
I will run the Geneva Half Marathon on May the 6th. My second 21,097 km… This time I have two targets: 1) I want to finish the race without any hypoglycemia. 2) I want to do better than 1h56m48sec, my … Continue reading
Running more kilometers, running more often (5 times per week), running faster, but running less per session. This is how I am training now, targeting the third leg of the Relay Milano City Marathon on next Sunday.
On April 15th I will run the third leg (11.7 km) of the Relay Milano City Marathon. The third is, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of the race, is the one passing in the historical center of Milan. … Continue reading
It was not so simple. I would be unfair in telling otherwise. It was very exciting, for sure. It was funny, indeed, and even personally meaningful, if I may say it. But it was also dramatically difficult and terribly unexpected. … Continue reading
I have my racing bib! I went today to the Stamilano Center in Piazza Duomo to collect the race pack and to get in the mood for my first Half Marathon. But, I must admit that, even though I am … Continue reading
Yesterday I ran my last long training run before the first Half Marathon of my life. Click here for training details. I think I am really ready and I definitely cannot wait to run this race I am waiting since … Continue reading