COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- 26km in Paris! 8 months ago
- Running in Milan next week end... #trainingformarathon 8 months ago
- Paris je t'aime #running #paris #france #trainingformarathon #seine #river #endurance #endorphins instagram.com/p/jzEHSEiJmJ/ 8 months ago
- Chinese food tonight - 32km tomorrow 9 months ago
- RT @JoshCox: What Ultra-Marathons Do to Our Bodies nyti.ms/1anhtso (& for #Runnerds, the study: plosone.org/article/info%3…) http://t.co… 9 months ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: diabetes
I know it is been almost nine months without updating my blog… After the finish line of the amazing Half Marathon I ran in Geneva (May 6th 2012) I felt without a goal. I felt as emptied of any … Continue reading
I will run the Geneva Half Marathon on May the 6th. My second 21,097 km… This time I have two targets: 1) I want to finish the race without any hypoglycemia. 2) I want to do better than 1h56m48sec, my … Continue reading
It was raining, it was cold and windy, but it was great to run with all my team partners. It was an amazing result. Without hypoglycemia on the records!
Running more kilometers, running more often (5 times per week), running faster, but running less per session. This is how I am training now, targeting the third leg of the Relay Milano City Marathon on next Sunday.
I will run the next Relay Milano City Marathon for the P.U.P.I Children Charity Program with the Piovono Runners Team. Yesterday we had the opportunity to organize an event to raise funds for the Foundation in a restaurant in Milan.
Last Sunday I had one of the most beautiful run since I started running. I was in Liguria, near Savona, and the weather was really perfect, the classic spring mild climate that runners do love so much, sunny and fresh.
I am back in Paris for the week end. Here I lived for six years. Here I started running 9 months ago.