COUNTDOWNMilano City MarathonApril 7th, 2013The big day is here.
DISCLAIMERI am not a doctor. Any advices you read in this blog are personal opinions and the result of my personal experience. Always consult a real doctor before an intense training program.
- Running, biking... Just give me kilometers to tread... Addicted to endurance! 6 months ago
- My new bike: Cannondale Synapse! #roadbiking #bike http://t.co/fk8B5rcdfr 6 months ago
- RT @cgirola: Il mio post sulla tragedia di #Boston: 4 ore 09 minuti 44 secondi paperproject.it/sport/rundom-p… 7 months ago
- Just unbelievable what sick people can do... Civilization finish line... #bostonmarathon #boston #obama 7 months ago
- 8km in Normandy #running #afteramarathon #easyrun http://t.co/vinfDIZ8sa 7 months ago
INSULIN RUNNER ON DAILYMILE
Tag Archives: Cross-training
Running more kilometers, running more often (5 times per week), running faster, but running less per session. This is how I am training now, targeting the third leg of the Relay Milano City Marathon on next Sunday.